Ok! So this is a simple yet amazing dish. It’s perfect for any dinner party as finger food, or for week night dinner.
- Frenched lamb cutlets, or lamb back strap from Torre & Mordini. 2 cutlets per person, or 1 lamb back strap per person.
- Your choice of dukkah from Carine Cuisine
- In-house made roasted garlic aioli from Carine Cuisine
- Pomegranate seeds
- Herbs – mint and Italian parsley
- Carine Cuisine’s olive oil
- Toss the lamb with the dukkah to coat lightly. Add salt and a dash of black pepper.
- Heat the BBQ or pan.
- Add a splash of olive oil.
- Grill the lamb – 3-4 mins each side will give a med-well done finish. Rest the lamb for 2 mins.
- Place our grass fed lamb on a serving dish.
- Dollop the aioli over the lamb, and garnish the whole dish with pomegranate seeds and fresh mint and parsley.
- Serve with warmed pita bread or cous cous.